Monday, April 28, 2014

Someone's Rant on ADHD

"ADHD! NO ONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS IT! People say oh it is just that your hyper and you need a little help focusing. IT IS NOT ONLY THAT GOD DAMNIT! It means that you are anti-social, and by anti-social I mean you seriously don’t know how to god damn talk to people at all. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PEOPLE SKILLS! At my old school I got bullied for trying to make friends. I had to switch schools because of it. At the new school, people don’t really like me there. ALSO ADHD ISN’T JUST THAT! IT HAS GOD DAMN FUCKING ANGER! You get angry at nothing! YOU JUST GET ANGRY! It is like you sit down with your family for dinner and your dad says hey how was your day. AND YOU JUST RESPOND WITH SHUT UP! THEN YOU GET GROUNDED FOR A SHIT TON OF DAYS! The worst part is when your tired all those things I explained come out the most and make me the most annoying person alive. I hate my ADHD."

No comments:

Post a Comment